Skipping to main content
If you’re using a screen reader or keyboard, use the ‘Skip to content’ link at the top of every page to skip the navigation and get to the content quickly.
Changing text size
Size options using our site
Choose a suitable text size from the ‘Text size’ options in the blue header at the top of every page.
Text/page zoom options using your browser
Your browser may offer the option to change the default text size settings or to change the zoom settings of the whole page.
- Chrome: Page zoom options can be found under the ‘Customise’ menu.
- Firefox: Text and page zoom options can be found in the ‘Menu Bar’ toolbar under the ‘View’ menu.
- Internet Explorer: Text and page zoom options can be found under the ‘Page’ menu.
- Opera: Page zoom options can be found under the ‘Page’ menu.
- Safari: Page zoom options can be found under the ‘Page’ menu.
Some of the content on our site is provided as PDFs (Portable Document Format). If you find you can’t open these, you may need to install some free software:
- If you can’t open PDF documents, download the latest Adobe Reader software.
For more information visit: www.adobe.com/accessibility.html